Joomla 5.1.0 Cannot access protected property Joomla\CMS\Menu\MenuItem::$params

2 weeks 13 hours ago #15814 by ropius
Hi Viktor,

I've just installed EBR on my Joomla website. Installation was fine and without errors, backend access is great but
when I try to access the guestbook I got an php error. Have no glue whats wrong. Everything else on the site works
fine.

Do you have any suggestions regarding the attachments? If you need any further information please let me know.

thx a lot
kind regards

Tom

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 6 days ago #15817 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

1 week 6 days ago - 1 week 6 days ago #15821 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

1 week 6 days ago #15822 by ropius

1 week 5 days ago #15824 by Viktor

6 days 7 hours ago #15847 by ropius

6 days 6 hours ago #15850 by Viktor

6 days 6 hours ago #15851 by ropius

5 days 7 hours ago #15855 by Viktor

5 days 7 hours ago #15857 by ropius

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds